DID YOU KNOW?
- 198 Restraining Orders were granted in the last 2 years on Martha's Vineyard.
- Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15 and 44 in the United States; more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.
- One out of four women are raped in their life time.
- 80% of men who abuse their family also abuse their pets.
- Battering occurs among people of all races, ages, socio-economic classes, religious affiliations, occupations, and educational backgrounds.
Watch Martha's Vineyard Support One Billion Rising!
CONNECT to end violence collaborated with different organizations to create a collection of inspirational dance, yoga, zumba, and fun motions to RISE, DANCE, STRIKE in support of ONE BILLION RISING!