The mission of Martha’s Vineyard Community Services’ Disability Services program is to promote maximum community integration and independence of Island residents with disabilities.We believe that individuals and families are the best decision-makers concerning their lives.
Disability Services supports and provides guidance to help make and implement those decisions. The programs are accredited by CARF, assuring consumers the highest standards of service. Disability Services’ three programs are:
Helpful Phone Numbers
- Director of Student Support Services at MV Public Schools, Phil Campbell: 508-693-2007 ext 20
- Autism Specialist at MV Public Schools, Hope MacLeod: 508-693-2007 ext 29
- Co-President of the Vineyard Independence Partnership: Allison Burger
- Director of Special Services and Civil Rights Coordinator at Nantucket Public Schools, Nancy Miller: 508-245-0096 ext 1153
- The Island Autism Group, for information about this organization please click here