Island Counseling Center
It is the mission of Island Counseling Center (ICC) to promote the fulfillment and optimal level of human potential of Island residents through the delivery of a continuum of innovative community based mental health and substance abuse programs providing behavioral health, substance abuse, rehabilitative and supportive services.
- ICC is here for individuals and families overwhelmed by stress, experiencing difficulties in relationships, struggling with addiction and in crisis.
- Based upon each person’s needs, ICC provides caring behavioral health and substance abuse treatment, without discrimination and regardless of ability to pay.
- Each program of ICC offers individualized services that help participants realize their potential and lead satisfying productive and independent lives.
- All ICC programs are state licensed and accredited by CARF at the highest level. We provide more than 16,000 visits each year and touch the lives of more than 600 Island families.
- The staff is comprised of licensed social workers, licensed mental health counselors, clinical nurse specialists and a psychiatrist/medical director.
- A full range of services are provided within the behavioral health and substance abuse programs, including individual, family, couple, group, psychiatric evaluations, medication management, outreach, crisis and consultation services.
The services include:
- Adult Mental Health Services
- Children, Youth and Family Services
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Elder Services
- Emergency Services
Helpful Phone Numbers
|24 Hour Crisis Hotline||508-693-0032|
|Martha’s Vineyard Hospital||508-693-0410|