Island Wide Youth Collaborative (IWYC)
A Massachusetts Family Resource Center
The Island Wide Youth Collaborative (IWYC) is a Massachusetts Family Resource Center that provides services for at-risk families, young people and community members.
The mission of the IWYC is to optimize established community resources by creating an integrated system of behavioral health care comprised of local providers while maintaining on-island treatment options for our at-risk youth, young adults and their families. Translation is available for all programming.
Formed in 2013, partners of the IWYC include the Youth Task Force, YMCA of Martha’s Vineyard, Martha’s Vineyard schools, the Martha’s Vineyard Hospital and Martha’s Vineyard Community Services, who also serves as the program’s home.
The IWYC optimizes established community resources and bring to the Island new professional, recreational and other supports not currently available for children and their families. The IWYC receives its funding from the Department of Children and Families, the Tower Foundation, the MV Youth and municipal and private donations.
How we can help
- Do you need information on after school programs?
- Do you need help in getting your child to attend school on a regular basis?
- Are you concerned that your child may be using drugs or alcohol?
- Is your child having difficulty following household rules?
- Could you benefit from a confidential parent support group?
- Do you have a child or family member struggling with a specific issue? If so, ask us about our schedule of support groups.
Services we offer
- One on One Case Management
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Island-wide Clinician Professional Development
- Parent Education programs
- Educational programs
- Mentoring opportunities
- School Liaison
- Volunteer/Leadership opportunities
- Monday: 9am-7pm
- Tuesday: 9am-5pm
- Wednesday: 9am-5pm
- Thursday: 9am-5pm
- Friday: 9am-5pm
- Saturday: every 3rd Saturday of the month